- 1 (7-inch) whole wheat flour tortilla or flour tortilla
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/3 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil ( I use grape seed)
- 4 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tablespoons shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon fat-free sour cream
- Lightly coat both sides of tortilla with cooking spray. Place on baking sheet. Bake at 400° F about 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Meanwhile, in small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray cook corn over medium-high heat for 1 to 3 minutes or until beginning to brown, stirring frequently. Remove from skillet. Set aside.
- In same small skillet heat oil. Add chicken, chili powder and cumin. Cook and stir over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Stir in salsa, beans and corn. Heat through.
- Place tortilla on serving plate. Top with lettuce, chicken mixture, cheese and sour cream. Serve immediately.
Credit:Special K Challenge Cookbook!